Monday, March 4, 2013

Todays Sewing

It was nice to have a tidy organised sewing room today

so I got busy making some Bee Blocks.

I have joined a quilting Bee or 2 on Facebook, and

to date have made 6 blocks

here are the 2 blocks I made today


This lady gave us the choice of 2 tutorials I made 1 of each  block
design for her


I will admit I have struggled as the ladies are all wanting
bright, modern fabrics, 1 asked for selvedges....


and as I rarely use brights, nor do I keep selvedges or scraps its been
interesting

this block was foundation pieced, I love Foundation piecing


tonight I have stitched the band for the March SAL project,
a pincushion, I have cut the top and bottom squares, now
I just need to sew it all together.

I guess I should get back to Butterfly Garden tomorrow night, and
I need to finish the first months blocks for my 
Civil War Journals quilt......

why do I feel like I have my fingers in too many projects

1 comment: