Tonight I am going to join in with
For
it will be the first time I have joined in and I
will be working on Block 3 of Butterfly Garden
I have 3 flowers and a butterfly to appliqué
Yesterday it was so wet & cold I asked dh
to light the fire, it was 14.2 degrees outside and
only 18 degrees inside.
it was so cold
Henrycat even hopped onto my lap to sleep
and he never ever does that of his own free will.
Today its a bit warmer but overcast and dull
so I am finishing the stitching on Butterfly Garden
and I will get Block 4 sewn together, all the stitcheries are
traced, I just need to sew the block together
We have no plans for the weekend other than running the girls around
Miss Imogen has a cub scout hike tomorrow,
Miss Sophie has a scouts dvd night until Sunday morning
Dh has golf and Miss Em has no plans YET
me well I might just do some sewing and work on my
Civil War Journals quilt.
Next week I want to quilt tail feathers, means I need
to move 'wolfie' out to the dining table to get it done
but I am determined to get it finished before we go away
for Mum's birthday.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment