or should that read lack of results
I only managed to get my appliqué ready for stitching down
sorry about the lumpy view, Henrycat won't get off the quilt
for anyone at the moment, and let me tell you, he is so
snuggly and warm that he makes you very tired when he
sleeps on your lap
sorry about the lumpy view, Henrycat won't get off the quilt
for anyone at the moment, and let me tell you, he is so
snuggly and warm that he makes you very tired when he
sleeps on your lap
but I did some sewing related online shopping (does that count)
have a sale on and I shopped very well
for not so much money
I purchased
Lynette Andersons Country Cottage Quilting
a Heather Bailey bag pattern
the 2013 Quilters diary
&
2 packs of wooden cotton reels
for less than $50 including postage,
very happy little shopper I was indeed.
Ok I best go a feed the 1 child I have home today, her
lunch and then I can get stitching to make up for
last nights dismal effort!
Ok I best go a feed the 1 child I have home today, her
lunch and then I can get stitching to make up for
last nights dismal effort!

The quilt it looking great. Online shopping is good therapy. I must check out the sale.
ReplyDeleteI saw the Sale too, it all looks very tempting but I have to be restrained! Small progress is better than none, but annoying when you wanted to do more... x
ReplyDeleteYour quilt is looking wonderful! Sounds like you had fun shopping.
ReplyDelete