I get to spend the day with EIGHT children!
aged 12, 11, 10, 8, 7, 7, 7 and 5. (5 girls and 3 boys)
Ohhhhh I am a bit concerned actually, more what to do with them all as I can't fit 9 people in a 5 seater car so we are house bound for the day! LOL should be fun
and poor lil Harry cat is off to the vets for the day, he is being microchipped, vaccinated and de sexed, poor Harry, then Henry is off to the vet on Thursday for a check and more tablets.....oh I love welding gloves lol.
anyhoo my bag is finished
ta da

I'd share more but blogger won't play nicely :(
Have a great Monday I am hoping I do !
oh that bag looks fun! Good luck with all the kiddos today :o)
ReplyDeletePretty bag! I think you will have a lovely day with the 8 children. My 8 children are 5 girls and 3 boys so I think you have the perfect mix!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love the bag! Eight kids - not sure?
ReplyDeleteHugs - Lurline♥