The computer that is, I dropped the printer in this morning on the way to work and had it all back by noon, it did take some over the phone assistance to get the computer and the router to co operate but we managed it :)
Still got all my photo's :)
Still have all my emails and address book :)
all my favourites
Jason is a STAR
But the beast isn't so well, rumour has it that the beast is going on holidays to Perth.......... it could be the motherboard ..... I will know more tomorrow lucky I have Pinkie.
Our camper is ordered and I am rather excited to be going away TWICE in 3 months lol once to Perth for the Quilt West Exhibition/ Craft show thingie that's on and to collect the camper and then when we go away the girlie's are very very excited and here is a photo of the camper trailer we are getting ours is Blue and Grey and where the fly screen room is we are getting canvas instead with windows.

as much as I would love to have a caravan, I think this will suit us more and hey I can rough it every now and then lol.
No photos of quilting progress YET
Henry cat is off to the vet on Thursday he is losing his fur so he is off to be checked out. Only 3 more days until school holidays I wonder if the Easter bunny will come to me????
Hey, Kate - I will probably be there on Wednesday, Opening Day - please get in touch if you will be there then!
ReplyDeleteHugs - Lurline♥
Oh doesn't your trailer tent look fun. We had many camping holidays when we were younger and our sons loved it. We're getting a bit old for tent camping now, hence our plans for a camper van or a caravan. How exciting it will be for you all.
ReplyDelete