so much for our lovely day
by the time we got to town to get some of daddy's money it was raining so instead of sliding we bought some games and some lunch and came home.
We have played Piranha Panic and Uno and girlie number 3 is a Uno shark lol
I went to sewing and when I arrived there was no power, we have no idea why the power was out so we had a cuppa by candlelight then all went to the bosses house for sewing instead :) so I will have to collect my mini iron in the morning! I have managed to get 5 pies sewn to the backgrounds, I am hoping that tomorrow night I can start on month 2's pies and tarts.
As I drove down the driveway I noticed we have lost a tree, it was dead and has been used by us a marker for where the ditch is........well not any more, no doubt there will be a few more down in the light of day, and temperature wise its cold, at 4:30pm is was 15 degrees I have my uggs and a woolly cardi on tonight!!!!
Here's hoping the weather clears up by Friday when we are attempting to go sliding again. DH has the day off tomorrow so I can do the groceries with 1 girlie instead of 3 and I can take Henry to the vet without them :)
Hope the weather is fine wherever you are :)
Hi,
ReplyDeleteweather is very fine:)
greetings***
I think it's known as sod's law!
ReplyDeletelol... I wondered how you got on.
ReplyDeleteWe're thinking of going on the weekend... depending on the weather!