Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Request

I am looking for a pattern that will utilise a fat quarter bundle of Moda Aviary by 3 sisters.I have been to the Moda Bake Shop with no luck, well there is a stunning one but its getting the extra fabric that I need in Australia, perhaps someone can point me to an Australian online store that sells the Moda Aviary on the bolt.......

Can anyone help?????

Otherwise the beast still isn't happy it turns out a cog was the issue but now all the timing is out and the auto cutter won't cut and the needle is hitting something so if it can't be fixed here by our sewing machine man its off to Perth, I am very blessed though as my boss has one for her quilting frame which she isn't using so I am going to borrow that until mine is fixed or replaced.

PHEW

and the computer is unlocked took Jason all of 10 minutes to fix it, YIPPEE now I am back to re loaded my programs like Dear Jane and Dear Hannah and my favourite Mahjong

We had some more Moda Love arrive today I bought home a jelly roll of Snippets by American Jane which I am going to use for Rosalie Quinlan's Jelly Roll bag and there is a fat quarter bundle of Snippets but I am in two minds over that one, we also received Neptune JR, Basket of Flowers JR, SR and fat 1/4 bundles, and Patisserie SR and JR and a HUGE book order, email me if you are interested in some of our Moda Love we are happy happy happy to post anywhere.

have a great Wednesday :)

photos tomorrow I promise

5 comments:

  1. Kate, I think the girls at the Provincial Patch had some aviary on the bolt, other than that I know Shabby Fabrics in the states does and fat quarter shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a look at Chookyblue's latest post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to say what Deb said........

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got my delicious aviary stash from Hettie's Patch here in Adelaide. Sounds like you have far too much fabric at your house!!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. found another shop has the whole range..........The Berry Patchwork Shop let me know if you want the contact details......

    ReplyDelete