Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Christmas Story

the blue square with nothing on it has to have its applique put on tonight and I have to finish the embroidery on the wreath, (bottom left hand side) which is also tonights job,


I am going to stitch in the ditch around each applique block on the beast then do a small bit of hand quilting just to finish it off, which will begin tomorrow night at sewing.


I am so happy with the final outcome, this might just even make an appearance in the patchwork section of the local show I am trying to be convinced.


The girlies love it and even DH was a little impressed and he even knew that it was a wall hanging not a lap quilt, my man is learning lol :)

Sorry its so small can anyone tell me how to get the photo to open in another window when you click on it, cause I have no idea.

but TA DA lol

2 comments:

  1. Oops meant to say sorry I don't know how to fix the picture problem

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could help you with your picture problem, as I'd love to be able to enlarge it and see it really well as it looks lovely. How pleased you must be to have it finished - and well before Christmas too.

    ReplyDelete