Friday, August 7, 2009

He's A Dirty Stopout!

the boys were let out at 3pm, Harry was back inside by 5pm but not Henry

no

Henry decided that he wanted a night out on the town and he casually wandered home 11:30pm!

Then he was obviously feeling a tad insecure after his evening out so he proceeded to sleep on my pillow all night with Harry as close to him as I would allow.

So today Henry has been grounded for an indefinite period of time!

So while I waited for Henry to return I got the last of 'A Christmas Story' quilt blocks ready for applique-ing I can't believe I only have 4 to go before its ready to be put together yippee. I have loved doing this quilt and have decided to do An Angels Story Quilt when this one is finished I am enjoying my nights on the couch watching tv in the warm.

Well I had best start making some progress with the housework

Have a great day and keep smiling :)

4 comments:

  1. Kate, I am so like you. What is it with waiting up for the cat to come home like its a teenager. I think our two teenagers are easier to handle. If I am home and Bill is away, Frank gets his catdoor locked so there is no partying after dark at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least he didn't bring you home any 'surprises' this time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol... henry is being a bad kitty cat....

    You have fun won't you... we'll see you when we get home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've never had indoor cats, always a cat flap so that they can come and go as they please; so thankfully I don't have to worry. I've just finished block number 5 for the Angels Story quilt, so look forward to seeing how you get on with yours when you get started.

    ReplyDelete