Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Back to Normal

If there is such a thing as normal for me lol

the girls have returned fromQuitl Market in Melbourne, I am still a bit jealous that I couldn't go too, but hey I got some gorgeous presents for holding down the fort, so to speak here.

I'll share photos in the next couple of days of my pressies, and they bought home new Moda jelly rolls and layer cakes, there are 2 different designs that have my name written on them lol.

So its back to regular programming for my lil family, no more collecting my girlies from school  then them having to hang out at the shop until closing, we are back to the bus each afternoon, I must say it was lovely coming home this afternoon to a quiet house, and watching for the school bus.

I do love silence, its such a rare thing for me.

Sewing wise I have started a new project, a cot quilt for our littlest family member, baby K, who is 3 months old, I am making him the cot quilt in the new Anni Downs, book A Boy Story, its gorgeous and I have had fun collecting fabric for it. Progress photos to come, I have aslo made 1 complete wall hanging, half of another and a needlecase all designed by Anni. I will admit she is one of my favourite designers.

Hope your week is a happy one

2 comments:

  1. It is nice enjoying the quiet before the storm. But then it is great when the kids get home too.
    Can't wait to see your boys quilt. Anni's book is on my wish list....
    cheers
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see life is back to normal.... now can you tell me how to do it??? and find the silence too???? lol

    ReplyDelete