Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Its all coming together :)

By tonight, the girlie's, the naughty puppy and Harry and Henry will all have flights booked for our big move next month, they are all flying ahead of DH and I and will get to have a holiday with Grandma and Frumpa before we arrive.

By tonight we will also have our tickets booked for the Spirit of Tasmania :) :) :)

Which means DH and I get to take our time driving east in the Aspro. ( I have a holden astra which we call the aspro) so I am seeking addresses for all quilt shops between WA and Victoria, Our plan is to have 3 days in Adelaide, 2 days to get to Melbourne then we will just hang in Victoria until we need to catch the ferry.

So if you know of any MUST VISIT shops could you please let me know.

and work wise I have only 5 more days then the girlie's are on school holidays, so today at work I am learning how to stipple on the beast :) :) :)



Have a fabulous day

Advent swap photo coming soon.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Holiday!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. noooooooooooooooooooooo................

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate

    there are so many quilt shops I have been to on retreats in Perth and Adelaide.. Patchwork by the Sea in Adelaide is great, Hettie Patch is lovely...
    I found this link
    http://allthingsquilting.com.au/patchwork-quilting-shops-sa-south-australia/
    this might help you too.. we did visit one store, which was in an industrial area, but all their fabric was around $16 for new stuffs... lots of repros too.. *sigh* I wish I could remember the name of it!

    ReplyDelete