Sunday, July 25, 2010

Another Finish

Remember this quilt, will ta da its 100% finished



and close up of the front



and the quilting on the back



Leanne at Esme's quilts all my tops.

Love her work and I love how crinkly the quilt is
after its been washed and dried

Then yesterday I was stitching down binding on the Booger quilt. This is what happened



she can't see me if I can't see her



oh you're talking to me

he stayed there until I went to bed last night.

So Miss Deb you don't want me to admit that the booger quilt is 100% finished too, washed and
drying as I type...


3 comments:

  1. Kate you are such a smarty pants with how quickly you get all your quilts finished. I so wish I was as quick and efficient as you. I feel like I need a good kick up the bum these days, I am so slack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this one.. it is beautful... :o)
    ANd the quilting is gorgeous... what a treasure.. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Quilt and very cute cat :)

    ReplyDelete