The poor puppy has a ruptured eardrum, he is on antibiotics, cream and drops & is having a follow up visit in 2 weeks. He is spending the night inside in the bathroom and just left the most disgusting surprise on my bedroom floor. Lucky I love him
I so need to add him to our health insurance lol
***************************************
I took the naughty puppy to the vet this morning about his ears, the last 3 times he has seen a vet about his ears we were told it was because he has floppy ears and that after he has been swimmig (as labs love to do) the water in his ears doesn't dry out, hich in turns causes a Yeast infection....
WRONG
our naughty puppy has an allergy to who knows what, so he is still at the vets awaiting his turn in the operating room to have all the muck in his ears cleaned out and so the vet can get a good look inside, and because its classed as 'dirty surgery' he is the last animal being done today and won't be home until after 6pm tonight, so I have had to organise Mum and Dad to come and sit with the girlies so can collect the naughty puppy. Fingers crossed he can walk because there is NO WAY I can lift him lol
He didn't even chase the cats when he came in this morning :(
*Sigh* I think I need to add the naughty puppy onto our health insurance lol
No comments:
Post a Comment