Saturday, July 10, 2010

Stitches and Craft show goodies

Goodies from the show, this is for the girlies to make in the next school holidays, will take me that long to get the courage to try and teach them, lol, will be fun as I am left handed and they are all right handed.


Bar Harbor by Minick & Simpson, layer cake.


From The Quilted Crow, a log cabin pattern and wool felt




I could not resist this pattern I think I just really wanted the eyes, aren't they gorgeous



my bobbin holder won't co-operate with the camera so I will share that later when it decides to co-operate.

Its a quiet weekend here, overcast and blah outside, Miss I has a birthday afternoon tea today so other than that we are staying home in the warm, with movies and sewing. Its going to be a great day :)

1 comment:

  1. Yummy goodies Kate. I wish we had shows like that to go to, then again might be safer I don't-lol
    hugs deb

    ReplyDelete