The tree lopper dudes finally arrived yesterday with their big noisy mulcher thingie and chopped, shredded and left, with all the chopped up tree bits too.
Just doesn't seem the same without the shrubbery there lol.
On to Sewing, well I have been busy sewing the sawtooth star blocks together, I went with the 6 blocks x 8 rows, I just have 1 block to finish off then I will habe all 8 rows sewn together, todays deliema is do I just sah them with the plain fabric or do I add a cornerston of blue????
I am tempted to do them plain, but the girlies x 2 said with the blue.....
oh the decisions.
Off to the craft fair tomorrow with Mum and Mrs H, we are heading down after I have dropped to girlies off at school, Dad is going to pick them up, drop one at a party them come home here until we are back.
Hoping to find some yummy charm squares as there is a quilt I want to make...pattern arrived yesterday.
Spoke to my man too, well via sms messages lol, he has lost his sea legs after being on land for 2 years, said they were rolling all around. poor baby, he is home at the end of the month, yippee cause do we have some jobs that need to be done around here, at least it will be a bit warmer outside while he rebuilds walls, and builds 2 retaining walls, and some raised garden beds and re-does the
Oh the joys of coming home after working away.
Will be back later with some piccies
Amazing what a good garden clean up will do. Enjoy the craft fair!
ReplyDelete