Monday, July 12, 2010

Today

I got some quotes for the car repair then I went and lodged a claim with our Insurance company :(

who knew a bumper could be so expensive lol

I went to Calico Crossroads to collect this


and this


then I called into the post office and collected this



then I came home to sort out this mess on the shelves



it now looks like this



a big improvement, its all sorted and I know what is where



and its a bit hard to see but the itty bitty bit of paper is a letter
from Miss I it says

I Love Mum

too cute and so little


'

the quilting on 2 quilts, the binding is sewn on both it
just needs to be sewn down


and Henrys new snooze spot in the sewing room



love the red eyes, they suit him lol


No comments:

Post a Comment