Saturday, September 25, 2010

blogging break

just to let you know I am having a blogging break

got some stuff happening that I need to work out

so I need some time out from the blog

I will be back when my head is clearer and thoughts can run free

am feeling a bit sad and down at whats going on

but it will all work out in the end I am sure

just not sure which way it will end!!

Mwah for now

I need to live by my little red sign

Keep calm and carry on

6 comments:

  1. Hope it all works out Kate! I will miss you. Best wishes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be strong, everything happens for a reason.
    Hugs from me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you... thinking of you! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Kate, you will be missed. You are making the right decision. It is good to have time out to try to clear your head and only think of you and your family. Sweetie, I sincerely hope everything fixes itself for you but know that I am here is you need to vent in anyway, just email me, sometimes a neutral friend is worth having. Big hugs .xxx
    P.S If you need a BIG break there's room here and you are more than welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope it is all better soon. Take Care!
    Hugs
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope everything is okay Kate :)
    I look forward to your retyrn to blogging, i love to see/ hear of all of your projects :)

    ReplyDelete