I am a total no frills girlie,
I don't do makeup, never have, can't really see the point actually
but I do love perfume
my absolute favorite is Lou Lou, hubs bought me a bottle once a total surprise, and its all I have worn since, but then I found Gucci rush which is another favorite. So I carry both in my bag and wear whichever one is pulled out first lol
A few weeks ago mum and dad were here for dinner and my mother commented that I looked like I had no eyelashes WTF, my lashes are dark and then blond at the edge of my eye, well I raced out to by some mascara which made no difference to my lack of lash look so today while a girlfriend and I were in town I bought another mascara which has 2 steps, the 1st is to make your lashes white then you do the dark and WOO HOO I have eyelashes again, I am so happy lol.
I don't know if I mentioned here that I haven't heard from ds 21 in quite a while, well today he sent me a text FINALLY, I did have a minor spit at him, but YAY he is in contact again, I'll give him a call tonight to actually see what is going on.
We have the heat pump people coming in 1 hr to quote for a heat pump downstairs, if its too much we will just get the kids heaters hard wired in then they will be on the same rate as the heat pump, cause I DO NOT want another bill like that....
So will you share with my your favorite perfume...... variety is the spice of life and I like variety lol
Hello Miss Kate. That 2 ended mascara is the best, I use one of those too. My favourite perfume is "Hypnose" by Lancome, its gorg. In fact I must start throwing out a few hints for the upcoming wedding ann, I am running short of it after all.
ReplyDeleteSnap! Not a girlie girl either. Never do makeup OR perfume for the same reason. I am allergic to perfume and most makeup is perfumed so I just don't wear it. Lavender soap is about as smelly as I get!
ReplyDeleteI only wear makeup on special occassions, mascara usually irritates my eyes! I like perfume but it's usually only for special occassions too. At the moment I like Missoni and a recent trip out with my friend Feee had me wanting Mor Marshmallow, it's a gorgeous fragrance.
ReplyDelete