Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Wish Me Luck..... i survived

I joined the gym.....

what was I thinking lol

I am going this morning to be tortured by Josh........

I feel I may be hurting tonight

but Oh How I love treadmills especially ones with iPod docks......

so if you are the praying type please say a lil prayer for this gym virgin

lordy lordy lordy lol

UPDATE

Well that wasn't as bad as I thought

10 minutes on a spin bike as a warm up BLAH

I have to do a circuit of machines, which takes about 30 mins to get through

then my be-loved treadmill, hill circuit 'around the world' for 20 mins, but I didn't get to finish the full thing so I am upping it to 30 mins so I can do the whole workout, but I did walk 1.88kms at a speedy pace

thats 3 days a week the other days I get to do the treadmill and the x trainer.....

all I can say is IT BETTER WORK lol

and now I am off for a shower, chicken roll for lunch and maybe a spot of sewing.....OMG

3 comments:

  1. whatever were you thinking????? lol

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you do make me smile...
    good luck at the gym - I tried once but had to give up as I discovered I was allergic - came out in red face, hot and sweaty....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck! I'm allergic to gyms too going by BubzRugz'z diagnosis!!

    ReplyDelete