Sunday, February 20, 2011

Great Stitching weather

Yesterday I awoke to a wet, cold, miserable day (18mm of rain),so whats a girl
to do when the weather is like that

thats right STITCH

I finished off my neglected Block 6 of Down in the Garden


I still have the butterflies to applique on

and then I started Block 7



its taken me all of today which was wet to start with then became sunny but so cold
and a good portion of last night
to stem stitch those horrible little pink flowers.

I have had to dig out my thimble as my needle pushing finger is so sore.

I only have 2 buds and 1 flower cluster left to do tonight, then I will
finish the border and start on the

'Time to reflect' and the lone flower

I also have some dresdan plates to sew........

but I must push on with the stitching as Block 8 will be arriving
tomorrow or Tuesday.



1 comment:

  1. keep stitching you'll get it done before the next one arrives...........can't possible imagine it sunny but cold outside.......was a stinker here yesterday..........actually the whole weekend was 38 plus........32 today so that will be nice......

    ReplyDelete