Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Summers is alomost over

and I can say that with certainty today

as its only

5.9 degrees C

I knew this day was coming but a few

more warm sunny days would have been fabulous

we are having the sunny days just not the warmth.

I guess I will have to start pulling  out 

my jumpers and jeans

its times like this I almost wished I lived in the tropics

there was snow onMt Wellington over the weekend

what is with that.

on a stitchy note,

Block 7 is done and dusted and Block 8 has been started I collected it
yesterday from the Post Office along with more happy mail.

Photos to come later

right now I need to get the girlies up, fed, dressed and
to school

then I am off to the gym as its seems

I gained a small african over the summer school holidays

then for a walk along the river with a girlfriend.

Have a WARM, happy day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment