Wednesday, February 2, 2011

So far so good

I finally heard from my boy, his phone is packed somewhere

he has no idea where

he has prepared his house as best he could

and moved into princesses parents house til its over

heard from my SIL, they are all OK

still have power, so all are reasonably happy but very afraid

and with good reason

MIL and other SIL are in Townsville with no power and

as far as I know my FIL has bunkered down at his house

ALONE

stubborn old bugger.

Me I am doing ok

just very nervous and afraid for them all

to what they will wake up to tomorrow

I am getting alot of sewing done

its that or nervous eating

I figure sewing is better for my waistline lol

will update again in the morning

as soon as I know all are safe and sound









1 comment:

  1. take care of yourself too... they've done all the can and now it's fingers crossed.
    Home if you need to talk... dh away!

    ReplyDelete