I bought myself a little birthday present the other night
a copy of this delicious book which is not availble here as the
stores are waiting for the next shipment to arrive :(
anyhoo you can find my present to me
here
and its in the post as I type lol
so my to do list for today is moved my sewing machine, cutting mat, rulers
cutter etc out to the dining room, try and rehang my design wall out here too
and continue to make the bears paw quilt, I am really enjoying making this quilt
and even though its going to be huge, I am going to attempt
to quilt it
myself just by stitching in the ditch.
Attempt being to word lol
progress photos later tonight
oh you'll love that present to yourself.........
ReplyDeleteyou're a busy girl... enjoy your birthday present!
ReplyDeleteThats looks like a beautiful book Miss Kate. Its only fair you buy something for yourself!!!
ReplyDeleteI like buying my own present you get the thing you need lovely book
ReplyDelete