Wednesday, July 13, 2011

On my wall

First up I have this


7 completed TTS blocks


flying geese for a schibble quilt


this pattern from the Quilted Crow along with all the fabric
for it, I bought this mid 2010


then I was in a cupboard looking for something else and found these
charm square packs x 2 in beach house so I want to make
this quilt


and I have all the goodies to make this one too using  a Shangri-La
jelly roll



and I have a jelly roll and layer cake of Clermont Farms
by Minick and Simpson and I am seriously considering making this

from the Moda Bakeshop







3 comments:

  1. wow so much happening here and plans are bursting out......great to see some TTS blocks there too......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are going to be VERY busy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great way to spend winter :)

    ReplyDelete