Saturday, February 4, 2012

2 more sleeps

Until I fly home to see my
mummy, I am very excited to be going home
I just wish it wasn't because she cancer

anyhoo

hubby and I went to Merimbula on
Thursday I needed to get
wadding, backing and binding fabric
for mum's quilt

the backing fabric, a bargin at $10 pm



the binding


Something to watch while I was quilting on the quilty beast
aka Frank


not that you can actually watch a dvd and quilt
at the same time


and on tomorrows to do list because Scouts starts back on
Thursday and I have double to sew on, the pressure is
building.

Tomorrow you can see mums Chemo Quilt, quilted, washed, dried, full
of love, its in the dryer right now

The girlies had a great week at school, they all have lovely
teachers, re connected with their friends, all are happy
so far.

Next trip is being booked when I get home for late April returning to NSW
mid May, she will be mid chemo then and dad will be needing a break.

I need to join frequent flyers I think  :)

2 comments:

  1. take care Kate,thinking of you all and praying for the best outcome.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending thoughts and prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete