Tuesday, February 28, 2012

7 Blocks

until all the applique is finished on my
SKoW quilt.

the finished Tree Block


Rainbows


The Sewing block


the 2 patchwork blocks were 3 inches finished and
once the were stitched on were then 2.5 inches

I am planing on doing a teeny tiny log cabin doll quilt
just because I can :)

I have done another 2 blocks the
Pet block 
&
Shoes

today at some stage I will start work on
the Best Friends block

but as its raining today and supposed to rain everyday until
next Monday my big plans for today are to do some
work on the Kaleidoscope Hexagon Quilt

I have sewn all the SKoW blocks together and today I
will also sew the top
and bottom borders.




5 comments:

  1. I love your tree block and the sewing essential blocks...this quilt is going to be gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done Kate your blocks look great.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seu blog é inspirador, saio daqui sempre feliz.
    Beijos
    Lena
    Atelie Patcom Com Amor -brasil

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG your flying along with the SKoW........hope you don't get toooo much rain today......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blocks look fantastic. Love the fabrics you are using xxx

    ReplyDelete