Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Ta Da

In My garden all ready for quilting after
my trip home, I still have the string to stitch on the
tomato trusses, a goose beak and 3 little squares
thats is tonights job as I don't have any other
stitching ready to do of an evening



and mums chemo quilt, we are going to
Merimbula in the morning to get some backing fabric, binding
and wadding


I didn't have quite enough of the border fabric so I had to improvise
I think it looks ok though.

Flights are booked, and I still have enough left on my
Christmas voucher for another trip home in a couple of months

Roll on Monday 7:30am when I start my trip home

will have a couple of big finishes for OPAM when I get home
yippee

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, look forward to seeing some more in the future, so sorry about your Mum, Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilts are great Kate. Your Mum is going to love her one to bits.

    ReplyDelete