I have spent the past 4 hours purging, sorting and cleaning
up my sewing room
the before photo's
and the afters. No more cane baskets, everything is in
plastic tubs so i can see what I have, all the tubs have
been labelled with what is in them, and I turned the
cupboard around
the tub with the yellow handles is my
Anni Down's quilt fabrics, some of these were used in my
Some Kind of Wonderful and A Christmas Story quilts, and they
will next be used in 'The Simple Life'
even the little shelves next to my cutting table had a going over
I am oh so organised at the moment
and this basket, well its full of fabrics I won't use
sometime over the next few days I will bundle them up and
have a 'share the love' giveaway. There is some Melly & Me fat
quarters and lots of spots and bits and pieces. So watch this space
and the heater repairer has just left, with bad news for us
our heater is not economically viable to repair......so he is going to
pass the bad news on and include a quote for a wood heater :)
can you keep your fingers crossed that we get a wood heater...
we want a woodheater
We've got gas too and looking at wood! Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteCan you come and help me sort out too? Love the wood heater, especially with hubby and 3 boys to do the wood chopping!
ReplyDeleteMust have been the day for it .... I did mine too :)
ReplyDeleteYours looks great !!!
You have had a busy day sorting..hope you get your heating problems sorted to your satisfaction..
ReplyDeleteGood job, it looks very nice and inspring .... I really need to sort mine out now, it won't be done until the fall though now. Your bedroom looks nice, love the dark wood.
ReplyDelete