Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Friends for Christmas

 Block 1 is stitched and I started on Block 2
last night.

I am really starting to love this Christmas quilt.

Flying Santa


Thankfully there are only 6 blocks to stitch
but the are big blocks with lots of detail.

here is a picture of what it will look like once its

I bought my patterns and fabric from the always
lovely Pauline at 


Well the painter will be back today to do the second coat 
on the ceiling and walls, so pleased I chose
Antique white USA for the paint, 
it looks amazing and the room look
so much brighter. Even though Sophie's new bed is 
amazingly comfortable, I am looking forward to sleeping
in my bed tomorrow night and so is Henrycat who
has had to squeeze in beside me as Sophie's bed is only a
double.

Boyd goes home today, which means I will be able 
to plant the plants that are on the outdoor table and 
know that they will still be planted tomorrow, I think
our naughty puppy has enjoyed the company but is
ready for Boyd to go home.

Its a cold day today so we plan on staying inside in the warmth
the girls are putting music on their iPods and I am going to keep 

Have a gorgeous day whatever you are doing, hopefully
like me, you might get some stitching in :)





No comments:

Post a Comment