Wednesday, July 18, 2012

OPAM Finish

Yep, I have a OPAM finish

I found a pile of 4 patch orphan blocks
when I was cleaning up yesterday

they were left overs from my yummy
'Summer Stomping Group' bear paw quilt

so I sewed them together yesterday, added borders
this morning and then quilted it,
machine sewed the binding on and down

and viola 


the naughty puppy has a warm quilt for his bed


he has been told though that if I find it in the middle of
the yard I will confiscate it, and he will be back to sleeping 
on his manky old doona!

I wonder if he took any notice.



3 comments:

  1. Lucky puppy and good luck with keeping it away from the middle of the yard! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would not even trust our pup with one. It would be in shreds within 12 hrs... She is naughty with a N!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure he will treasure it since his Mummy made it for him!

    ReplyDelete