Friday, July 6, 2012

Moving out

Yep we are moving out......of our bedroom

the roof has been  leaked and we have a rampant  mould issue

8 weeks of waiting for approval
several phone calls,
a plumber,
a cleaner,
and an email with photos

approval came through yesterday the words

'OMG fix it now' were uttered

so we are finally getting our room fixed

Lucky Sophie has a new bed for us to sleep in

and best of all I got to choose the paint

Antique White USA, I love that paint.

I have some happy mail in the post, so as soon as
it arrives I will share.

I love online shopping :)


2 comments:

  1. We are moving all three boys around to create more space (an illusion of space). It has been good - they are going through ALL their stuff as they have to carry and move it and are trashing/St Vinning stuff - YE HAW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it is all fixed up soon :)

    ReplyDelete