Monday, July 16, 2012

Is Anybody

Still reading my little blog??

Somedays I wonder why I keep blogging
but then I remember why I started, and that was
 to keep a journal of sorts of my quilting 
journey and that of my life

My hubby tells me that I am like and open book
ask and I will tell..... anything

I blog the good and the bad, Henrycats shenanigans
and the girlies going ons not just my quilting

But thats just me, I have no secrets.

 I am just curious to know if anyone still pops
by and has a read! 

Leave me a comment if you do please

That being said, school goes back tomorrow
YIPPEE my first silent day in 2 weeks

hopefully the gas heater people will make an
appearance though and fix our broken down heater
we have been heater-less since Friday and 
its been very very cold in our little house.

Our bedroom has been repainted and we have moved back in
its so much brighter now. 

I have almost finished block 4 of
Friends for Christmas just have 3 crowns, a star and
a penguin arm to stitch down and today I prepped block 5
ready to start stitching tomorrow hopefully
that means I have 2 blocks to go and it will be 
finished :)

Oh big excitement is Emma's soccer team scored their
1st goal for the season on Sunday and most amazing of
all was that Em scored that lone goal, she was so very excited when
she got home on Sunday after her game and could wait to tell
me :)

I do at some stage have to plant some vegies in our
vegie patch, and some ground covers and we were given
a Hills Hoist clothesline on the weekend, 
in return for sewing some cub scout badges 
on to a shirt.

I love our new HUGE clothesline










13 comments:

  1. Hi...yes I am reading your blogs....

    SAndyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I am here too.............always reading just not always commenting.........
    And yes we know you blog everything..........but the thing to remember about blogging is you do what makes you happy on your blog..........so if that's what you want to write/show/tell that's your blog and it is what makes it you......
    ...I find I also read different peoples blogs for different reasons too.........some may look similiar but I read for different reasons........

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still here and have left a few coments previously!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I'm still here too, I should up date my blog too.

    Love your work

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always read and comment sometimes :)
    I get lots of inspiration and motivation from your blog and many others .... Yours particularly as I feel we have the same taste :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course I drop in and check up on you...lol
    But I do know what you mean though...

    Congratulations to Emma and her goal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course we are still here. I blog for the same reason you do - to journal my thoughts/creations etc. I am guilt of following in reader, so I don't always pop over but. We are here.
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am new to your blog but, fear not I will be reading.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes! I read your blog....I am just bad commenter LOL
    I am blown away by the amount of sewing you achieve!

    ReplyDelete
  10. See? Lots of us are still reading but not always commenting. My excuse is that I am so busy with Aussie Heroes that I catch up on my blog reading late at night on my iPad and sometimes it is a pain to comment on that. But I know what it is like to feel I am talking to myself. I love all the little bits of your life -just enjoy sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. IM always here reading and enjoying your posts!!! dont stop love to see whats happing in Kates World :)

    ReplyDelete