Friday, March 15, 2013

Google Reader

I am confused!

Am I going to lose my blogs I read list on the sidebar

Or

The list of latest blogposts when I sign in (which I ignore and use the list on my blog sidebar)

Can someone please clarify because googling google reader just confused me even more

2 comments:

  1. no Idea at all what you mean mate, cant help at all sorry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate - I must be the only person in the entire blog world who doesn't use Google reader - so the announcement of its demise didn't phase me at all......I have a list of blogs I like to visit on my side bar and when they have a new post (and I have the time and inclination) I go and have a look at their post..and sometimes I even get around to leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete