Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Goodies

Tonight I *heart* the delivery man I would *heart* him even more had he come when I was at home and not after school when I went to do what I had to do, because then I had to go to the other side of town to collect my parcel of loveliness.

and collect it I did.

What was tucked inside

well there was this


and this


and then there was this



and today while I waited for the courier man I finished sewing
this together, its off to be quilted tomorrow :)



and a closer view minus Henry



I have also made two pincushions, photo tomorrow and I would like to give the 2nd 
one away, if you would like to have a black and white pincushion that measures
approx 5" x 5" leave a comment and I'll draw a name from the trusty bowl on Sunday :)


4 comments:

  1. Glad you got your goodies...I usually have to wait until after work to go collect ming because I am never home whent the delivery guy comes...but today I was home for lunch when he came....some CW goodness.....now to find the time to sew...! Love your black/white pinwheels.....!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black and White pinwheel is stunning..... and lovely deliveries..... Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow the pinwheel quilt looks fabulous! I love the postman when he brings me packages!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your postie for you, he brings really nice goodies. Your black and white quilt is stunning Kate, so crisp and fresh, mmm mmmm

    ReplyDelete