Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Happy Mail

would you like to see what arrived in the post for me??


a table runner from Deb isn't it gorgeous, I am sure she snuck over the ditch, broke in to
the house and measured our coffee table because it is the
perfect fit.

Thank You Miss Deb, I love it

We suffered a loss today

Sunny Sunbeam



my faithful companion of 3 years and many many cups of
coffee died today :(


please  me introduce you to Murph



I'll miss you Sunny!


2 comments:

  1. OMG look at that beautiful red kettle ..... sigh........ and those lovely polka dot mugs......
    how do I kill a silver kettle???
    I want a red one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG girl..........is there anything left since you moved back to Tassie........seems you have nearly brought a whole new house of electrical gear...........lol.........or have you been killing them while dh is away so you have a nice fresh house..........lol.........I do like your red kettle......

    ReplyDelete