Friday, July 30, 2010

I can

hear hubs plane flying overhead....

so very exciting, he has been away from us for over 5 months with 2 very quick trips home the first was for 2 full days and 2 days of traveling the second was for 7 days with r 2 days of traveling,

Miss I has had a quiet day, lots of sleeping, spewing and feeling sorry for herself.

She got to stay at Grandmas for a little while tonight as the other 2 and I were going out for dinner, we ate, chatted collected the sickie came home and they all went to bed without a fight.

Henry escaped out the front tonight but had no idea what to do once he was out there so he was very easy to catch and bring back inside lol

Harry was locked outside on the deck for a little while in the rain, oops

 hopefully I will get a chance to post tomorrow sometime no promises but will definitely post on Sunday, will be asking for some good vibes for our nephew then

we have friends coming for a few drinks tomorrow night and grandma and grandpa coming Sunday night for a lasagna feast.

Did I mention that my hubs plane has flown over the house and that means he will be in our door within the next 30 minutes

YIPPEE

welcome home baby we missed you

4 comments:

  1. Guess I can't complain about when my husband is gone for 2 weeks!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, You and the family enjoy the weekend and yay for hubby home. Just sit and relax and enjoy being to see that face looking back at you.
    Big Crafty Hugs
    Narelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy having your hubby home :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So the M & M's will be getting a rest for awhile then Kate??? Enjoy.....

    ReplyDelete