for things to stop working.
In the 17 years that dh and I have been together we have never had anything happen on such a continueous basis nor had to replace many electrical appliances, we have replaced them in the past not because they have stopped working but because we updated
Since we came back from WA we have had to replace or repair
* Tv
* Hot Water Cylinder
* transformers for our all downlights (12 in total)
* oven thermosat
* our deck needs some urgent repairs (builder is booked to fix it)
* the washing machine!
* the car (seeing the insurance assessor today)
* the bamix thingie
* the front window breaking
* dvd players
* the girlies heater
and you know the 2 things I would love to stop working are going strong and will probably NEVER stop those being the mix master I would love a Kitchen Aide mixer and the microwave, its white I want stainless lol its always the way lol
there isn't to much left in the way of appliances that we need to repair or replace now so fingers crossed this is the last of our expenses, because that list above has seriously cut into my fabric fund lol, and it needs to stop NOW lol
.
Geez you're on a run of repairs! Stick a wooden spatula through the beaters of the mix master whilst it's at full speed, not sure how to sabotage the microwave other than to accidentally drop and break the glass turntable!
ReplyDelete