Thursday, July 29, 2010

Wanna Pincushion???

As I had some left over half square triangles from the pinwheel quilt I finished yesterday I thought I would make a pincushion or 2 and as I really don't need 2 pincushions the same I thought I might just give the other away

so here it is




and the flip side




if you would like the pin cushion just leave a comment on any post that may be made
between yesterday and today and we'll draw a name out of the
trusty bowl on Sunday!

I received an email today with flight details for DH, 

but they were for his flights HOME nooooo
they were for a flight to Melbourne next Friday 
he is such a tease lol

I wanna go to Melbourne too

I dropped the pinwheel quilt off to Leanne today :)

so to celebrate I have been watching Oprah and sewing
Pies and Tarts

39 pies to go woo hoo

I might have to start a new project tomorrow....

Hub's will be home on Saturday apparently I am not 
holding my breath though I know too well how shipping
schedules can change in the blink of an eye

Violin this afternoon and I really don't want to have to take Miss S today

I am having a seriously slack day lol

1 comment:

  1. OHH Kate, would love to win that beautiful pin cushion and i must say love the quilt that the pieces are left over from. Hope DH is home soon.
    Happy Sewing
    Narelle

    ReplyDelete