Monday, July 19, 2010

We can see clearly now

The Door has gone!


A certain girlie has been slamming her door for weeks and she won't let
anyone into her room, me included so

on the weekend she was told if she slammed it ONCE more I would
take it off


she thinks I was bluffing lol and she will be in for a shock this
afternoon when she finds her door has GONE lol

does that make me a mean mummy????


as for Henry, he was miffed that I put the breakfast bowls in the
dishwasher BEFORE he got to have his daily milk....so he
hopped into the sink in retaliation, but he forgot that we have 2 sinks lol

and a sneaky peak at a secret project , its all ready for quilting
I am hoping it will be postal Wednesday :)


and the sun has finally come out from the fog this morning
took until lunchtime but its out now and its lovely, Henry is currently
resting on the windowsill in the sun....

Oh to live his life lol

4 comments:

  1. Great idea to remove the door.....someone isn't going to be happy! She would probably flounce in and slam the door - if she could! Can't believe you denied the boy his milk! ....now I am thinking that does make you a mean mummy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When she was a teen my DD had her door removed for a while because it was always shut. Boy was she glad to get it back!quilter1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well DD will certainly believe you next time when you say something...Poor Henry our animals are certainly very finiky when it comes to food and bowls

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's funny. I'd love to know if the door is still off.

    ReplyDelete