Thursday, February 17, 2011

Its finished

Miss E's 2nd quilt top


yippee and today I got some happy mail

Month 1 of Anni Down's new BOM

In my garden


and the fabrics and threads


and this is what it should end up like


I will definately now how to do needleturn applique
by the time this is finished.


5 comments:

  1. you'll love it...........i saw it in the shop last month and it is gorgeous.........lots of sewing but gorgeous..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that will be sensational when finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh... You ordered it!!!!! I so love this one.. As I haven't lived Anni's others... Lol but this one *big smile*
    so so tempted :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your girlies quilts are beautiful , i really really love the purple!!!!
    Good luck with your new BOM , i was in The Home Patch today and ummed and ahhed over whether to start it or not..... It sure is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete