and as my mum said when I got back to collect the girlies
'no wonder you needed a day off from them'
lol lol lol
I got to have a day off
I went here
to see the 'man of the house' who was in port for the day
it was soooooo quiet, it felt quite strange
my girls are noisy
and very chatty
so today was a little bit of heaven just for the
SILENCE
we got to really talk about what has been happening with his work,
last leave wasn't good, he was sacked, we lived off our savings for a month
but he got this job and today I saw a relaxed, happy man
who is enjoying his job, and I haven't seen 'him' since Feb 2008
we are in a good place at the moment
and
we have been told there is a 95% chance
there will be some big changes happening
for our family in the near future, good changes
Fingers crossed please,
he needs this
I think I need this.

goodluck with everything.........
ReplyDeleteFantastic to hear, hope it comes your way soon
ReplyDelete