Monday, February 7, 2011

Stuff

I was wide awake with coffee drunk and the Sunday papers
read by 8am yesterday. so I put on some yard clothes and
headed out the front to load a trailer, with the remnents of
our plumbing issues and dead tree branches.

I then got stuck into dead heading the roses, removing some roses,
weeding and a general tiday up of the front yard, especially as we had
a trailer to load up.

then as I had beens so productive outside I stripped my bed and Miss E's bed
and washed the sheets, but the only thing I HATE about bed changing day is when
I remake all the other beds in  the house and forget about mine,
until I want to go to bed, then I have to make it to get into it

I HATE THAT

I have sewn Block 5 of Aunt Grace

'Patchwork Fantasy'



and made more pinwheels (27 so far)







and I made 25 of these for Miss I's quilt on Saturday
yesterday (Sunday) I sewed them together so
 today I just need to get the borders sewn on and its done

now I have another 2 quilts to make for Miss E's beds.......
I have all the fabric, just need to do it.

Today we are going into town to buy Miss S a book she needs for
violin, Wednesday is book day at school....

and this year

I am NOT covering any books.

and Is till haven't gotten back to Down in the Garden
I have a quilt of my mums here for the binding to be stitched down
1 side to go, I'll get the rest done tonight while the

Underbelly movie is on

ohhhh I love Underbelly



2 comments:

  1. I love 30's reproduction fabrics too and am just getting ready to start a 30's quilt for my bed. They look so cheery to me. Love reading your blog and feel like I know you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my gosh you make my head spin!

    ReplyDelete