Monday, March 7, 2011

Desperately

trying to find an online stockist of

Grandmothers Flower Garden

designed by Rosalie Quinlan
so I can finish my
Down in the Garden Quilt!

I don't need alot and would prefer fats 1/8s to fat 1/4's
if I can't find any I can't finish it....

feeling very very frustrated!

on a happier note,
the heaters are wired in
new sensor light is installed and working
and the girlies are at school

YIPPEE

and I have decided that I can't start my
Tis the Season SAL until
I have completed the stitcheries
for
Lynette Andersons

In My Garden....

I only have 5 to do and they are small so
I should get them finished in no time.
I hope

and

I am off for a little break with the man of the house
in a couple of weeks
but more on that AFTER
it happens!

1 comment:

  1. I have gone through my stash Miss kate but sorry can't help with Grandmothers Garden, wish I could.
    Ypu are going to be kept busy with your stitcheries sweetie, good on you.

    ReplyDelete