Saturday, March 12, 2011

Its Official

I have just come home from the gym where I did
my first zumba class

it was great, loads of fun and lots of giggling
and lots of sweat
but
its official
when it comes to getting both arms and legs
moving
I seem to lose all co-ordination

oh well off to do it again next week

I'll have to report in tomorrow afternoon about
the Balance class
its a mix of tai chi, Pilate's and yoga
it lengthens your muscles apparently

so
here's to longer muscles and an increase in height lol

3 comments:

  1. I've been doing Zumba once a week and discovered how unco I really am! Lots of fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm scared to give it a go I mean they are having enough aftershocks 'over the hill' without me creating more : ))
    good on you girl
    hugs
    Miche'le

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg I not even going there...........I would be hopeless and the bits that should zig would be zagging.........ewwwwwwww...wouldnt be pretty...
    hahahha
    good on ya..
    cheers

    ReplyDelete