Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I have been stitching

away on Lynette Andersons

In my Garden button club thingie

I am pleased to report I only have 1 left to stitch

then I have to sew each blocks little borders on

then sew them all together....

But I am getting there.

photos of the 8 completed to come TODAY

My bear paws are still lacking 4, and are hanging

on my design wall neglected so I have to get back into them

I picked up Miss I's new quilt a couple of weeks ago

that is sitting on my chest of drawers far away from

Henry cat's free flowing fur waiting for the binding to be sewn on

I haven't started my new Anni Downs BOM

that wil happen AFTER I stitch my last In the garden stitchery

nor have I started Berries and Buebirds,

Block 9 of Down in the Garden is on its way to me in the post

Sooooo much to do so little time

and its my first weigh in today

considering I have been soooo very good in the food department

and I have done 2 zumba classes, 1 pump and 1 balance class

I am hoping for a good number.

and I have balance tonight, which is great cause

at the moment I need some Yoga, Tai Chi and balance

things are getting stressful...........

hopefully this Friday will bring some answers........

Roll on Friday :)



No comments:

Post a Comment