Oh exciting Kate - I live in Sydney if you need any tips - lovely to see you happy! Caroline
Sounds great, make you sure you check out the patchwork shops. lol
yeah? it no good..I just got to know you girl!!! and now you leaving....? no really hope its great for you..really..:(
COngratulations and good luck! I am sure you will love it!
goodluck...........I can't keep up with you............
how excitig Kate, for you and your family! They say a change is as good as a holiday but what a major huh! Just think, new quilt shops to check out, and new friends!!!
Oh exciting Kate - I live in Sydney if you need any tips - lovely to see you happy! Caroline
ReplyDeleteSounds great, make you sure you check out the patchwork shops. lol
ReplyDeleteyeah? it no good..I just got to know you girl!!! and now you leaving....? no really hope its great for you..really..:(
ReplyDeleteCOngratulations and good luck! I am sure you will love it!
ReplyDeletegoodluck...........I can't keep up with you............
ReplyDeletehow excitig Kate, for you and your family! They say a change is as good as a holiday but what a major huh! Just think, new quilt shops to check out, and new friends!!!
ReplyDelete