Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Zig Zag

Not the stitch lol,

yesterday I walked the zig zag track


which runs along the Cataract Gorge
it was steep, very very steep and got my heart racing
big time,
then I walked back along the normal persons path
to the car.

I started at 1 followed path 9, to 8, then 7 to 5
4 and back along 2

In total I walked 2 kms, and hated the first 900 m
with a passion.

Now I know why I didn't see anyone walking ahead of me,
I just saw them walking towards me.

Oh well I feel great for it except my calves hurt and plan on tackling it again
tomorrow morning.

Today I am off to the police station......
with Miss I and her class as her
teacher is married to a policeman
we are walking into town having recess and then
we will walk to the police station and YAY
we are catching a bus back.

My husband said he hoped they let me back out lol

and he roared laughing at my text yesterday which said

'just walked the zig zag track, I want to die'

but he stopped laughing when I told him he was doing
it twice a week with me when he gets back.....

we will see who is laughing then.

I'll have 2 more weeks of the track
under my belt before he does one.......

I am thinking I will get the last laugh after his
1st time lol lol




1 comment:

  1. OMG it sounds like your after a new woman - what with the diet and walking, I'm knackered just reading about it, LOL
    hugs
    Miche'le

    ReplyDelete