Saturday, February 18, 2012

Photo Overload

with lots of yummy goodies I managed to buy
while I was away oops

First up is Gail Pan's Homecoming Lane
I wanted this as soon as Gail started showing sneak peaks
on Facebook

I got the patterns and fabric kit from the always
gorgeous Pauline at Calico Crossroads




Then is Ulverstone I found this yummy pattern and templates



and these were in my stash, I sorted them all out as part of
the friday night sew in that was on :)


plus the right amount of background fabric  means I am starting to
cut out templates today

This delicious pattern was at Esmes, and it was
half price


One of Anni's latest designs from Ulverstone


2 fat quarters for my stitch a long quilt


and this was waiting for me when I got home



and progress on the stitchery I took away with me
I did a very small amount last  night for the Friday night Sew in


and its bloody nice to be home and sleeping in my bed again
my life would be fabulous if  Henrycat would talk to me, he has
ignored me since I walked in the front door!

4 comments:

  1. lovely lot of goodies there,my sister's 2 cats do that to her also,its like they are shitty because you left them behind,they are so funny.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of great buys there. Your stitchery is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to go away, but better coming home huh... i am a homebody too just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yum yum yum yum and yummmmm

    Ohhh does the civil war blocks come with kits/instructions and all??? VERY NOICE... Did not know about it (poo bum)

    ReplyDelete