Monday, March 12, 2012

2 OPAM finishes

Yes TWO quilts are finished

that means I have 1 possibly 2 sneaky nights of binding left

and my to do list is done....for now


Now I am no professional quilter, but I will have a bash, on MY quilts
to get the hang of other designs instead of just stippling every quilt I do

In My Garden was my victim,






I love the dodgy design I used on the border



LOVE that design


and hindsight is wonderful I SHOULD have stitched in the ditch
around all the applique blocks BEFORE I quilted it, but that would have left
me with the how do I get it on the frame correctly dilemma, but its finished
its 100% made by me and I love it

and my Pies and Tarts

LOVE IT 


As soon as the quilt holder uperers are home from school, I will share
full photos, I have to go and see Miss I's teacher today as she is
being bullied and it needs to stop.

She is very sensitive and takes things to heart and I don't need these
2 boys destroying what little self confidence she has in herself

wish me luck....

1 comment:

  1. Oh I feel for you with the bullies - don't stop till the school takes action - hopefully they will and soon. Thinking of you and keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete