and then there were 11
today I spent a couple of hours cutting up my Ruby stash
into 2.5" squares, then the Moda white into
2.5" squares, that meant I only had enough time to
sew another 9 squares up :(
I do love these little squares and cannot wait until all the blocks
are done. I will be heading to Merimbula on Friday to get some
more white fabric for the sashing and boarders
Today was towel washing day, look at my little
henrycat, he is such a character, I couldn't find him this afternoon
he was asleep in the girlies dirty laundry basket (there wasn't anything it)
so I got him out of the basket and he proceeded to hop onto the
towels for a snooze, where he still is. How could you go mad at
that gorgeous little face
I do love Henrycat
Your so patient with all those little squares!!! Henry cat is such a cutie!!
ReplyDelete